Mockers and Content Stealing
7/9/2008 10:10:52 PM
Michael Badichi (extra features by Javawag Software) This script allows you to impersonate the contact(s) you are talking with.
When you say /usay *your text* you will say something under your contacts name.
This script is based on ContactSay, by Sander Borgman (http://www.sanderborgman.nl/).
How to use this script:
- Make sure you have Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Open a conversation window.
- Type "/usay Hi" (without quotes) to imitate the contact saying "Hi".
- Type "/usay /help" for additional information (for example: group chat support)
- Of course you can say whatever you want
- This version also imitates the user font (at the impersonated user window)