Create a script and share it with the world
We love to see your new creations and we will gladly review every script you submit to us. If approved, your script will be put on this site so that over 62 million of Messenger Plus! users can enjoy it as well. Before you send us your script you need to know a few basic things:
- Your script must be functional (we don't want 62 million people to download a script that doesn't work :).
- The script must be packaged in a .plsc Script Pack. Check the scripting documentation on "Working with Scripts \ Packaging your Script" to see how this is done.
- Try to keep your scripts user-friendly, include some documentation on how to use the script if needed.
- Of course, we won't accept any script bundled with malware, viruses or any other dirty stuff.
- By submitting your script to us, you give us the authorization to redistribute and use the files in any mean we deem necessary to promote Messenger Plus! Live. You can log in to My Contributions section of the website if you want to make changes to your work or have it removed from the site.
Submit your script
If your script meets the rules mentionned above, all you need to do is to log in to our website and add it via the «Add a Contribution» control from the download database itself or through your «My Contributions» (registered members only) section in your user profile and dont forget to include the following information:
- A title, so users can identify your script.
- A short description (1 or 2 lines), this will be shown right under the title.
- A full description. Describe what the script does, it's features and how to use it.
- A category. See here for a list of available categories.
- Your name as you want it listed on the site.
- A version number. New scripts are usually marked as being version 1.00.
- A screenshot (optional). The maximum allowed size is 545*800 pixels (width*height). Submit your screenshot in .jpg format.
- Your website's url (optional). If specified, this website is where people can find more info about your script or yourself.
- The actual script .plsc file.
It can take up to 5 days or longer before you get a reply, however, rest assured that we will reply to you, whether your script was approved or not. If the script wasn't approved, we will tell you why. Use the forum for any kind of support request.
We look forward to receiving your new scripts soon! :-)