Número total de transferências:
Willy S. Poligami is a script that enables you to automatically connect to several Messenger accounts simultaneously during startup. While you might not use the main feature, you could also use this script to prevent you from being signed out after you
automatically sign in, after opening a new instance of Messenger.
NOTE: In order to use this special feature, this script requires Messenger Plus! Live 4.20 or later.
In order for Poligami to function properly, the user is required to:
1. have polygamy feature enabled (Plus!/Preferences/Messenger/Main/Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously);
2. have all email addresses set to be remembered both email address and the corresponding password (put the check mark on "Remember Me" and "Remember my password");
3. check "Sign me in automatically" for the first email address to be signed in. Note that user should not include this email address in Poligami configuration window to avoid re-sign in;
4. type in all email addresses correctly in the desired order in Poligami configuration window (failure to do so will cause the script to halt);
5. restart Messenger to see the results.
/poli config -- configuration window
/poli order(integer) email_address(string) -- add/change an email
/poli order(integer) -- delete the email on the corresponding order
/poli about -- about window
How to use this script:
- Make sure you have Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Click on the Messenger Plus! logo in your contactlist.
- Set your preferences in the configuration window, or click on Poligami and choose Configure.