-dt- This script turns your Live Messenger into a feed reader. It can read RSS and Atom feeds. New items in the feed will show up as a Messenger toast.
- Get feed news in Messenger toasts
- Build in Feed Viewer to read back on older items
- Possible to automatically put the latest feed item in your personal status message (PSM)
- Possible to email you the updates when your status is busy or away
- Support for multiple RSS/Atom feeds
- Automatic update feature
How to use this script:
- Make sure you have Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Click on the Messenger Plus! logo in your contactlist.
- Click on Rssreader > View Feeds.