Mockers and Content Stealing
Afroxav Ever wanted to send messages as Windows Live Messenger? Now you can. All you need is to download ans install this MP!L script.You will be able not just to send message as the contact you are chatting with, you will also be able to send messages
as Windows Live Messenger, or even as an offline, or online, or without even an IM email, contact. Just follow these simple step:
- Make sure you have Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Open a conversation with a contact
- Use our simple syntax to impersonate someone else
/wsay message : Impersonate Windows Live Messenger. Messages are sent in red.
/msay message: Impersonate MSM Messenger. Messages are sent in dark red.
/ssay <name> message : Impersonate the name you supply as parameter (can be anything, from a web site to another contact name, even a program name!) names containing spaces are to be enclosed in a double quotation mark ( " ).
/usay message : Impersonnate the contact you are currently chatting with.
/macsay : Impersonate the mac messenger. Message will be sent in dark blue
/ssv : Will display a toast with information concerning the version and build number of Someone Said.
- Version 3.1 : 2 New functions, started to think about a GUI
- Version 3.0 : New functionnalities, support for MSGPLUS v4.60 and v4.70
- Internal Version v3a and v3b : new functions, testing MSGPLUS v4.70 support
- Version 2.0 : Major Bug Update MSGPLS v4.60 --> Important
- Version 1.0 : New functionallites
- Version rc1 : Complete Rewrite for better code
- Version 1b : Early Devellopement